Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Diane Henry BB5 Speaks about BB8

diane_twin1
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:18 pm
Post subject: by request of some guy named Daniel......it's me Diane

Hey everyone, or at least anyone who's left here and not addicted to Myspace......how do all do? My best friend Todd just got the strangest email saying that if I did not post a message soon than the the website would explode, lol....so here I am. I am sorry for not being around so much guys, but I do not have regular access to the internet, and I am just not really on it anymore. ..and if I am I normally check my email and myspace and that's it, so anyone who wants to talk to me, please don't write my friends, just message me and I will do my very best to write back. If the website does go under than all I can say is that it was an honor to get to know most of you and a hell of an experience! And may we all chat again somewhere else. As I am sure you know...this website isn't even mine. Ok so now with that outta the way....I'm sure you are all dying for an update.
So this may be choppy, but I'll do my best. I am still here in L.A. having fun....not trying to be an actress, just trying to find my true passion and go for it....which I do believe is sports....NFL football to be exact.....so that is my current goal, to work in it somehow. Other than that I am currently just doing personal asst work for a great boss who is the only person that will let me take time off for like 5 trips I have to take in the next 3 months.......going to be in these cities in the next few months in case anyone is close and wants to have a cocktail......Vegas, San Fransisco, Miami, Hawaii, and possibly back to Miami then home for Christmas, so things are gonna get real busy for me. As of the very moment I just spend my time trying to work, and hanging out with my friends and roommates, going to baseball games, dinners....just livin it up in LA. Had a $3000 dollar dinner last night which was pretty interesting....hanging out with lots of crazy ass people.....get to hang out with Boogie as much as we can, still talk to Nakomis regularly, talked to Drew and Ben on their Bday.....Drew's still as boring as ever LOL, jt.......Marcellas and I are very good friends.....got to see James, Danielle, and Kaysar not to long ago....gonna try to see Alison in Miami, talked to Scott the other night, he's doing great, Lori moved to north Carolina in Feb and broke my heart Sad cried like 2 children at the airport......cowboy texted the other day but haven't got a chance to get back to him....hmmmm....am I missing anyone? As for my love life, yes there is someone super special to me and that's all I'll say about that Wink and most importantly........I know a huge BB secret for the show this year!!!!!!!!! but I can't tell....all I'll say is that some will puke and some will cheer....your call.

Gotta go, it was hard enough to write this lol,
Diane

No comments: